How to get involved
Do you have your own idea and you need help with its execution? Do you have a lot of free time and you look for a new way how to utilize it more meaningfully? Are you new in Olomouc and you want to join an active group of friends? In the team of Sustainable Palacky we have a place for everyone. We organize official recruitments mostly at the beginning of new semester, but you can join us anytime.
We have both, active members who attend meetings every week and lead projects as well as occasional volunteers who only help out with bigger projects, translating or marketing. The members of our initiative have different fields of study and for this reason we try to use their academic knowledge in hands-on experience. Students of sustainable development can suggest system solutions, journalist can manage PR and social media and the team well-being can be in the hands of students of andragogy.
What will you gain?
- experience of working in a team
- friendly, non-hierarchic work environment
- team-building weekends in nature
- support with the realization of your ideas
- opportunity to present our activities to the public in the Czech Republic and abroad
- a chance to build up a network of people from (mostly) Czech non-profit organizations
And you will get a „cool“ addition for your CV!
That is simply something that you DO want!